Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tying the Knot

This past weekend was my beautiful cousin Carli's wedding, and I had the opportunity to be a bridesmaid. I am very happy that she found a great guy (Ryan) for her and her son Rio. They deserve the best. The wedding was very pretty, unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures, especially of her in her gorgeous dress. Carli getting ready to walk down the aisle


Carli and Ryan cutting the cake. Carli almost knocked the cake over!

(the famous) Coleby, Chesni, Isi and Malakai
Coleby starts for BYU's football team and all of Carli's students (she teaches middle school in Nephi) lined up to get his autograph. Too funny! But hey they are smart kids.. one day he might play for the NFL.



The fam

A great tradition


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is awesome and your dress is beautiful. I love your family picture. I can't believe how big your brothers are. They are so handsome!

Katie McCaul said...

How fun! Love the dress and cake. You look gorgeous also! SO NOW ITS ABOUT YOUR TURN:) Your fam looks good.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

The pictures look great! So pretty. You've been busy lately with weddings!

Marion said...

Hey Steph,
good to hear from you, its been forever. Our little girls are a blast, and for sure a handful. So whats going on in your life? Married? No kids right? Well glad to hear from you and will look forward to hearing back from you.
As far as I go, I did go to SUU and was friends with swalls there, Owen anderson sounds VERy familiar, but what class was it?