Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So Long.. For now

I can now put down the remote and give my DVR a rest.. all of my favorite shows are done for now. Maybe now I can finally get something done and possibly start working out!! I hate to admit that I am a reality junkie! I really hate that I am (so does Brandon), but needless to say I was very impressed with all the season finales. Here were some of my favorites...



American Idol!! Kris Allen is the winner! Loved them both (Adam & Kris) so I was okay with this result- but I do think Adam was a little bit better.


Biggest Loser
America's Next Top Model

Dancing with the Stars
Winner: Shawn Johnson (so cute!)

Desperate Housewives!

Celebrity Apprentice with Joan Rivers as the winner

I told you that I'm addicted!!


I'm not giving up TV altogether yet.. My favorite show So You Think You Can Dance? starts up again for the summer



and of course I am totally excited for the movie New Moon in November

9 comments:

missy said...

...i loved american idol too..especially the part with Tatiana running up on stage!!!

Hayden said...

I was a little disappointed that Kris won. I didn't like him at first, but he grew on me- but I was in love with Adam! I have been a huge Desperate Housewives fan since day 1! Such a good show- who do you think Mike married? I am totally excited too for SYTYCD! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

I really liked American Idol! I was so glad Adam didn't win. I got sick of him towards the end:) You look good! I am so glad you have a blog! I can't wait for New Moon!!!! I am a new twilight fan and I am still a little obsessed to say the least!

Amber said...

Hey Stephanie! How are you? You probobly don't remember me from Dixie, but I came across your blog and just wanted to say hello! You look great! Hope things are going well!!

The Rollo Crew said...

LOL! You crack me up. I love the majority of those listed too. I would also have to add Grey's Anatomy. I can't WAIT until So You Think I Can Dance starts!! YEAH!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I can't wait for New Moon, either! I'm interested to see how well that movie turns out! I'm also excited for The Bachelorette.

Curren and Marcee said...

I have the same problem! I think that's why Curren won't let us get DVR or TiVo! I am so excited for SYTYCD! I am dying for next season of Desperate!

Katie McCaul said...

Yes Desperate ROCKS!!! I hope Mike married Susan, but he probably didn't:( I AM SO EXCITED FOR SYTYCD!!!

Amber said...

Hi again, it was so good to see what you are up to as well. I do still keep in touch with my friends from Dixie. Do you? Where are you these days? Are you still in southern UTah?