Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summertime!!

YAY!!! It's summertime and that means FUN, FUN, FUN!! The other day a bunch of us went to Toquerville Falls and enjoyed the sun, water, food, and good company. Afterwards, we went to Bryan and Liz's and had a fabulous BBQ! I just love summer days and I look forward to doing alot more. Liz and I posing in front of one of the waterfalls

Me getting ready to jump into the waterfall/pond. I am surprised that I still dare to do this considering I had a near-death-experience when I was a sophomore in high school doing this same thing in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. I probably should still refrain since I no longer have health insurance after turning 25 (i better look into getting some lol). You know you're getting old when you suddenly have to worry about getting hurt!

Liz, Bryan & Bear


Looking forward to doing more of this too!


I will have to really soak up this summer because in August I will officially become an Aggie! I was accepted into Utah State University's Master's of Science (MS) in Psychology, Profesional School Counseling Graduate Program!!! Even better, it is through their Interactive Video Confrencing Program so I will not be moving to Logan and I will get to stay in Cedar City. I am very excited and also extremely nervous!!




I was so nervous opening the letter!
Wish me luck!


13 comments:

Erik & Nicole said...

Congrats!! We are so proud of you!

Katie McCaul said...

Looks so fun!
Congrats on getting in the graduate program!!! GOOD LUCK:) The thought of school stresses me out!

Leslee said...

Wow girl that is awesome! Good luck!

missy said...

Congrats on the Masters program-seriously I am jealous!! Thats great- and the falls look beautiful, fun too!

Peacock Family said...

Dang look at you go!!! Moving right up in the world.. little miss smarty pants.. looks like you had a lot of fun at the falls.. miss ya..

The Rollo Crew said...

Congrats on getting into your Masters program!! Don't be nervous it seriously is just like your other college schooling... with a "bit" more of writing papers. :) You'll do awesome!
XOXO Melanie

Curren and Marcee said...

HOORAY!! Thats is the best news ever! Great work getting in~ I don't think I knew you had applied for that particular program, so great work going for it! You two better get down here to spend a fun summer day! I want to take the boat out so lets plan a day to meet at Sandhollow!!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

Way to go! Good luck with school! You'll do awesome. And that's great that you can stay in Cedar to complete it. I LOVED the time I lived there. And looks like you're enjoying summer....wish it was a little more sunny here!

Remember to Breathe said...

Stephanie! I seriously MISS you!! You look like you're having a lot of fun. And I'm SO glad you're doing the master's thing. Good for you! Love ya...

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Congrats! I miss you too! Holy cow it has been far too long? When will you make it up this way? It would be so fun to get together again. I haven't seen you in forever! Maybe someday we'll make it down to Ceder...we could use a vaca...

Amber said...

CONGRATS!!! Girl friend! I am so happy for you way to go!

I am an AGGIE thtough and through! I hope you love Utah State. I graduate with my BA this month (I use my mission as an excuss of why it took me so long to graduate!haha) But my experience was awesome.

Are you doing everything on line? Or is there an ext. in Cedar? How are you doing this? What are you studying for your masters?

Good luck friend that is awesome! It looks like you're having so much fun this summer!!

Amber said...

pss I just remembered you already said what you were studying;) disreguard my questions sometimes I am an idiot!! ;)

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

YAY!! So exciting about getting in the Masters Program! And even better that you get to stay in Cedar....I miss that little town :-) but most of all I really miss you!!