Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playing Catch Up

My laptop is now up and running again, so after skipping the month of July I can now finally catch up. First order of business was Brandon's birthday! We decided to celebrate in Vegas!! We had a great time.. here are some things we did... O.. the most fabulous Cirque Du Soliel show in Las Vegas.. A MUST SEE!!

This is Brandon mad that he is now OLD!!

We stayed at the Trump hotel.. very chic

Hanging out at the pool



The Gardens at the Bellagio


Even though it was Brand's birthday I somehow left with a fabulous present. I know my good friend Nicole will appreciate this!


July 24
Cedar City doesn't really do anything too exciting for the 24th.. So we decided to have a BBQ


Shish kabobs


Friends


3 comments:

Curren and Marcee said...

I am so jealous you went to O, I think I almost have Curren sold on going to Cirque de Sole (spelling?) or O. I want, I was so bugged Ade got voted off too~ he was way better than Evan!

Peacock Family said...

wow LOOks like u had a blast in vegas.. im jealous.. next time im tagging along.. happy belated to brando! luv ya!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

How fun! Love the purse and BBQ's....looks like you're having a fun summer. Good for you!