Saturday, May 2, 2009

Always a Bridesmaid... Never a Bride

I think we can all say.. Its about time!!! It's official.. Curren and Marcee are finally married! I had the great opportunity to be a bridesmaid in their beautiful wedding. I feel very lucky to have been a part of it... I got to see not only one, but two of my really good friends get married. Marcee and I went to middle school and high school together, then we both went to Dixie State College and then we lived together in Cedar City as we attended Southern Utah University. I am so happy that we've remained friends for all these years. As you will see from the pics Marcee looks amazing and Curren was very handsome. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Christensen!!
Awww!

First dance as husband and wife

John, Me, Curren, Marcee, Cade, Jesse, and Russell

Glad I got this pic.. this guy (John Madsen) plays for the Cleveland Browns


Angela, Marcee, Me, and Jen

Me and my forever friend Hayden.


6 comments:

Peacock Family said...

Steph you are soo stinkin beautiful!! yOU LOOK INCREDIBLE.. I can't wait until its your wedding.. tell brandon to get on it already.. well actually wait until the swine flu is over so we can go back to las caletas. =) luv ya!

Remember to Breathe said...

And you're going to be another bridesmaid in a few weeks! I think it's about your turn to be the bride, too. What a beautiful wedding that was! I wish I could have been there! And you look ravishing, Stephanie! :) Love ya!

Cameron and BreAnn said...

You guys look beautiful! What a fun day....and that's great you had a chance to get together with friends! That's always fun.

Curren and Marcee said...

Steph!
Thanks so much! You looked absolutely gorgeous- and it was sooo much fun to spend the day with you! Thank you for all your help and always being such a good friend to me!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

How in the freakin world are you always so tan and BEAUTIFUL?? I was listening to Kayson's song about you this morning while getting ready and I just was thinking about how great you truly are....I just love ya! You are right it was about time they got married. GOSH! You're next sis!

Anonymous said...

You girls all look so beautiful. I would have loved to have gone. I hope you are all having a ball.