Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Bachelorette!!

Yesterday we had a small bachelorette party for Marcee. I felt bad because we didn't really invite anyone since we could only do it on a weekday and we figured that it would be hard for people to come down. So two of her sisters (Molly & Janey), Jesse, me and Nicole all went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate. I am so happy for Marcee and Curren and I can't wait until the wedding!!!! Here are some pics....
Janey, Me, Nicole, Jesse, Marcee and Molly

Marcee opening up her "goodies"



Our cute friend Nicole was able to make it up from Pheonix. It was so good to see her!!!

7 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Fun!! I am glad you guys got together and that Nicole was able to come! I am really happy for Marci!

Katie McCaul said...

How fun! You all look so cute!

Curren and Marcee said...

Thanks for such a fun night!! I had a blast:)Can't wait for the real deal-it's going to be such a fun day. Thank you for being such an awesome friend to me:)

Stacey said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! Sorry I missed you, I was in Ephraim on Friday and then headed home. Brayden's birthday was in March so I didn't have a party last weekend. Maybe next month I can come down for a week to see you.

Cameron and BreAnn said...

I'm glad you found our blog - Now we can keep in touch!
Looks like you guys had fun at Marcee's party.
Hope you're doing well!

The Rollo Crew said...

It was so great to hear from you!! It's been forever since I've seen you! I'll have to read through your blog to get caught up on everything in your life. Keep in touch!!
XOXO Melanie

Remember to Breathe said...

FUN!! I miss you girls. I'm so excited for Marcee.