Thursday, March 12, 2009

8 Things

I got this off of Haydens blog

8 Things Tag

8 favorite TV shows:
1. Desperate Housewives
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. Celebrity Apprentice
5. American Idol
6. Dexter
7. Biggest Loser
8. King of Queens

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to Work
2. Made Dinner
3. Cleaned House
4. Watched American Idol
5. Watched Biggest Loser (recorded on DVR)
6. Talk on the Phone with my Mom
7. Read my Book
8. Shopped for shoes on the Internet

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Going to Yellowstone tomorrow
2. Retirement
3. Having Kids
4. Brandon being done with school
5. Twilight Movie
6. Getting married
7. Marcee's Wedding
8. Seeing my nephews tomorrow

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Pizza Factory
3. Rodigio Grill
4. Applebees/Chilis
5. Bajio/Costa Vida/Cafe Rio
6. Quiznos
7. Brick Oven
8. Lupitas

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Go to Grad school and survive it
2. A Cruise for Brandons Graduation
3. To Own A Home
4. New Books to read
5. Twilight The Movie
6. A Blondie from Applebees
7. To Be Debt Free
8. To loose weight and then a new wardrobe

8 people I tag:
Amber, Carli, Whitney, Leslee, Stacey, Katie, Marcee, Nicole and whoever else that wants to

2 comments:

Skinner Family said...

You have a blog!!!!! YAY now we can see your pretty face!!! If you come through SG again and don't stop to say HI I will very disappointed. Anyway you look great and I love the pics of your zions trip. I would love to HIKE there some day. First I gotta get this baby out and get back into shape!!! Anyway come visit. I never leave SG so if you come here call me!!!

Katie McCaul said...

I LOVE Desperate house wives!!! I am so jealous you are on your way well i guess already to yellowstone! Have fun:)