Sunday, February 15, 2009

Busy, Busy, Weekend

This weekend I was able to go home to Ephraim for a few days. Ty competed in State Wrestling at UVU. The matches lasted for three days, and its wierd how exhausting it is just sitting there watching all day. It was good to see my family and Ty did a great job! Congrats to my cuz Reggie who ended up taking second in his weight class!!!!


Me shaving Kyle's hair into a mohawk-faux hawk type style.. i never ended up getting a final pic of his finished hair but it ended up really cute

Me and Ty in the stands. Can you believe he turns 16 on tuesday!!!??

Me and cousin Malakai... chunker!


Rio.. too cute!

3 comments:

Katie McCaul said...

Oh sounds fun! You look great! Ya our little bros are getting so old...my youngest is almost 18!!! it sucks I still feel like i am 18.

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Ok ,so you're brothers are not that old...they can't be, its not allowed, cuz that means I am over the hill already!

Hayden said...

I still think of Kyle as a cute little baby- that we would always call "Pumpkin"- where did the years go? Ty- 16? No way! That's crazy!