Monday, January 26, 2009

Fiesta Bowl!!!

So this year for Christmas, Brandon took me to the Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, AZ. The highlight of the vacation was definitely the game.. University of Texas vs Ohio State. I also got to see my friend Nicole and her husband (Erik) and baby (Owen). It was really good to see them. The trip was a blast and I did not want come home. We both loved Pheonix!! Thanks Brand and the Ibarra's for a fun trip!



Erik (Nicole's Husband) and I smiling for the camera.. too bad he had to leave before the game got really good :(

8 comments:

Peacock Family said...

HEY SEXY!! Welcome to the magical world of blogging.. lol i love your page its super cute! looks like you guys had alot of fun in az! can't wait for another post.. hope things are going well for ya.. tell brandon hi for me!! luv ya

Erik & Nicole said...

Steph I am gald you have a blog now! It was so good to see you! Erik says thanks again! Hope to see you soon, maybe at Marcee's wedding!

Hayden said...

I feel like I haven't seen you forever- oh wait, I haven't. Glad you have a blog now so I can get some updates! Hope all is well!

Stacey said...

Hey girl! You look beautiful. What are you up to? You need to give me you number. So who is that guy and where is the picture taken.

Katie McCaul said...

HOORAY!!! I am so glad you have a blog. You two are so cute...looks like fun:)

FILI'S said...

Hey its about time you got a blog! How are things down your way and when are you going to move up this way? We are in Salt Lake now.

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

Finally I can comment. I tried before and it wouldn't let me! Anyway, I am so glad you have a blog. I miss you! Seriously, you disappeared! What are you up too? We need to get together sometime...asap! Ok?

Leslee said...

Hey girl how the heck are you??? I'm so glad I found your blog! What is going on with you these days? I see your still with Brandon...I need an update?