Sunday, February 22, 2009

BELIEVE


Friday, Brandon surprised me and took to me to Las Vegas for the night. It was a late Valentines/early birthday present for me. It was a quick trip but a much needed mini vacation for the both of us. We went to Criss Angels' Cirque Du Soleil show called BELIEVE at the Luxor. I think I liked it. It had a little bit of everything in it. The dancing was choreographed by one of my favorite dancers/choreographers.. Wade Robson. The magic and illusions were cool but it wasn't unique to him. In other words.. it was all stuff I've seen before. Overall I would rate it a B+ and recommend it to others. After the show we did a little gambling.. I'm a sucker for that Roulette table!! Since I'm a cautious gambler I didn't win or lose.. broke even. I'll take it!! Thanks for an fun weekend Brandon ;) Love U!


Here is a link to a video with some highlights of the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7ZY5rBgQGI



Last year for my birthday we went to the Cirque Du Soleil show called Mystere, also highly recommended. Now that Brandon has taken me two years in a row.. I'm going to suggest that this be a new tradition. So if you have any recommendations on good shows (anywhere) let me know!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4eiZAVveNE&feature=related

7 comments:

missy said...

Steph-I am glad to see you have a blog! Your brothers look so old! it's crazy how time goes by so fast! it's nice to keep in touch!

Katie McCaul said...

Oh what a sweetie! I love those fast trips. SOunds like fun and I will have to go see one of those shows.
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN A LITTLE BIT!

Peacock Family said...

i love mystere.. one of my favorites!! what a sweetie to suprise you... hope you have a fantabulous birthday!! you're getting to be quite the old woman..lol luv ya

Remember to Breathe said...

Hey chica! I'm so jealous! A TRIP?!?! You're still going with me, right? Remember, "the tax return?" Eh-eh? It'll be somewhere good. (wink, wink) :) Haha-- love ya, babe. & Feliz Cumpleanos!

Ash, O, Ava Jo and Demi Lu said...

I loved Mystere and wanted to see the chris angel one...so I guess I'll have to save my money!

Hayden said...

Hey babe-

hApPY BiRThDaY! Wow- 25, it's pretty scary. We're just old women now. Hope you have a great day! We need to meet up sometime. Let me know when you go to Ephraim next- and I will make the trip! Love ya!

Curren and Marcee said...

Hey Stepher!!
Happy 25th Birthday. SPOILED!! Tell Brandon good work, and keep up the tradition. See you soon:)