Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Puppy Love

Meet Barkley! The new (and other) love of my life!!! I am so happy that he has joined our house and I couldn't be happier with our decision to get him. I am, however, quickly realizing that my life is changing rapidly. No more sleeping in, or sleeping at all for that matter, constantly having to watch his every move, entertaining him, and the potty training! Oh the potty training! Despite all of the changes, I am loving every minute of being a dog owner.
6 weeks old.
Named Barkley after Brandons favorite former NBA player, Charles Barkley

He is a Boxer, and judging off of the size of his parents we estimate he will grow to be about 90 lbs. So I am soaking up every minute of his short lived, small, puppy dog stage.

I got a little camera happy, but he's soooooo cute!

Playing in the yard

My two favorite boys!

5 comments:

Remember to Breathe said...

SOOOO cute!!! Rio and Ry already want a puppy...I can't show them yours! I want him! :)

The Rollo Crew said...

Seriously one of the cutest dogs I have EVER seen! I love puppies!
XOXO Melanie

Hayden said...

I love that our dogs are related! And ours is named Jeter, after Bryson's favorite baseball player...imaging that! Like I told you before, I don't know if I am a big fan of indoor dogs...but ours has slept through the night since the day we got him- so I'm not complaining there! If you ever feel like your pup needs a friend, you are welcome to take Jeter for a few years!!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

OH my GOODNESSS!!!! he is so stinking cute!! Now you both just need to drive on up her and see me! Miss you so much and oh my gosh is he cute!

Curren and Marcee said...

Oh, he is so cute!! Almost sounds like a new baby with all that potty training!! Miss you