Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Goodbye Summer

I've had a great 2010 summer and this past weekend (Aug 20-22) was a great way to wrap it up. My darling friend Angie got married in Sandy, UT. It was so good to see almost all of my Dixie State College friends. I was also inspired to update my blog (thanks Raquel!).

Me, Ang, & preggers Raquel

my three besties!
Marcee, Nicole, Angela



Campus Villas gang






The beautiful bride!





Strawberry Reservoir
A little fun in the sun and water was the perfect ending to my summer.


Boating was a blast. Both Brand and I waterski'd. We were able to get up, just not stay up.




mom in law- maddy



Ibarra Family







4 comments:

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Good job Steph I am so proud of you for updating!! It was nice seeing you it's been too long. Keep your blog updated so that I feel like I know whats going on in your life.

Natalie said...

So crazy, but your girlfriends wedding was at my parents neighbors house right next door to my parents house...I was also up there that weekend! So funny! I would have loved to say hi to you if I knew you were right next door.

Natalie Johnson

Erik & Nicole said...

Love it!!Cute pics! Can't wait to get together again.

Steph said...

Natalie I've been kicked out of your blog... you must have gone private and I didn't know. Invite me if you see this!
steph0045@yahoo.com